As part of the employment process you must complete the forms listed below. Simply click on the blue link to open the following forms:
- Employment Authorization (Form I-9) –This I-9 fillable PDF form needs to be opened using Adobe Acrobat. Save to your computer before opening.
[Instructions for the I-9 can be found here]-
- Employee’s Withholding Allowance Certificate (Form W-4)
- Direct Deposit Authorization (Optional)
- Public Employee Retirement System (PERS Instruction Form)
- Tier One or Tier Two Pre-Retirement Beneficiary Designation
- IAP Pre-Retirement Designation of Beneficiary Packet
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO Form)
- Classified Pay Election Form (Only for less than 12-month employees; excludes Temporary Employees and Crossing Guards)
- Sick Leave Bank Enrollment Form (Optional)
- Policy Book
- Policies Checklist
- Staff User Agreement for District Computers, Mobile Devices, Network, Email, and the Internet
Please complete these forms within seven (7) days and bring them to the Human Resources, located at2450 Lancaster Drive NE in Salem. Please bring appropriate ID from section A or sections B & C (on the I-9 instructions) so you can complete the I-9 when you deliver your payroll paperwork. Must be completed in 30 days from start date.
The links below will provide you with other important information:
If you have any questions, please contact Kim Angle or Ashlie Cowles in Human Resources at 503-399-3061.